Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Introduction to cool cities

In the world the rate of pollution is getting higher each day and the global warming situation is getting worse. Global warming is causing a lot of problems and has become the most threaten thing in the world. The people all over the world is starting to recognize the situation and try to reduce the rate of pollution. The latest way of saving the planet is by creating cool cities. A cool city is a city with out pollution or so less CO2. Create a cool city in your imagination what do you think it will look like? Abu Dhabi is going to be the first to create such a city. In my blog I am going to write about global worming and cool cities. Also I am going to write about our carbon footprints in detail. I will use critical thinking to write this research and will try to offer the best information that I will get from many sources.

No comments: