Monday, February 27, 2012

My Profile




First of all my name is Hamad I am 19 years old and I study in ADMC. I was born in Dubai on the 10th of January 1989. I was raised in Khorfkan a small city on the east coast of the UAE. I lived half of my life in Khorfkan and the other half in Abudhabi. When I was a child it was my best days. Because I was spoiled in this days, I was the only son so if I felt that I didn’t want to go to school I wouldn’t bother talking to my grandparents . When I was a child I used to go to the sea with my grandfather but he didn’t take me with him for fishing because I was too young. One day I insisted to go with him I was only 6 years old and he toke me. It was one of the best days of my life.

When I was a teenager my life changed 180 degree. I become the most irresponsible boy. I was always outside the house playing some games in the internet cafes our just seating with my friends and talking or doing something foolish. Thanks to goad I become more mature in the high school. It is great to be a teenager but you have some problems, because you don’t support yourself and you always have to ask for money or for a ride to the place you need to go. I used to be interested In Internet and chatting. I wasted most of my time on nothing.


My trips abroad



I didn’t travel very much most of my vacation in the UAE but sometimes we traveled to Qatar or Bahrain. One of my best summers is the one when I was 16 years old we went to Qatar. In that summer we went on a trip to the desert and enjoyed racing with motorbikes and camping .It was fun but it didn’t continue because my cousin was injured. He fell from the bike and broke his hand. Also we were allowed to drive the car in the desert. That was a summer that I well remember it for ever.



My interests



I like to change and I get bored easily. I am interested in racing cars. It’s the only thing that I like since I was a child. Some people think that a car is only a mean of transportation but I think that cars are a way of art. In my free time I go to the cinema. I like comedy and action movies. Also I like to go swimming in the sea or going on trips to the desert. In the winter I like to go with my friends to barbecue parties. If I couldn’t go out of home I would set on the computer and chat with other people. I like meeting new people on the Internet so I can learn new things.



In the future



When I was a child I dreamed of becoming a pilot but while I was growing I saw many other things and the most thing that influenced me has my uncle. When he was my age he was a normal boy studying in the college. After finishing and got his degree he worked in a company. He started getting higher and didn’t stop. He started building his own business. After his having small company his business started to get larger. Now he is a successful businessman, also a great father for his children that why I would like to be like him.

No comments: